These shoes are in excellent condition with minimal to no signs of wear. Product is missing tags and box. They appear to have been tried on, but display no signs of use. No rips, stains, or holes.
The Five Ten Quantum climbing shoes excel at overhanging problems or gravity defying routes, thanks to an aggressive style and the Stealth C4 rubber sole that sticks to micro-ledges like glue. A stiff midsole and limited-stretch upper provide great power and precision. The cushioned tongue keep your foot feeling good for long climbs and days.
- The Quantums excel at steep, overhanging routes, bouldering and long climbing sessions
- Stealth® C4™ rubber
- Stiff midsole and a lined Clarino synthetic leather upper, so it stays comfortable for extended periods of wear
- The Quantum is built on a new last that's slightly downturned and a bit wider than traditional Five Ten downturned lasts, allowing your foot to sit in a more natural position
- The tongue is a perforated ariaprene, which conforms to the foot and provides excellent breathability
- Shoes can be resoled
- Climbing Shoe Type: Aggressive
- Last: Slip-lasted
- Upper: Synthetic Clarino
- Lining: Synthetic Clarino
- Outsole: 4mm Stealth C4 rubber
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up
- Weight (Pair): 1 lb. 0.6 oz. ounces