These boots are in good condition with some signs of wear. There are cosmetic scuffs and scratches on the plastic outer from use. The soles have very minimal wear. The inside liner displays some pilling and the fabric on one footbed is coming up. Lots of life left in these boots. No rips, stains, or holes.
The warmest boot in the Koflach line, the Artctic Expe features a lightweight, durable plastic shell and Vibram soles for alpine climbing and mountaineering. The removable Thermo liners have open-cell polyethylene and closed-cell Alveolit foam, are antimicrobial and are moisture wicking so you’re feet stay dry and warm on your expedition.
- Y-Technology combines rigid plastic for support and secure crampon attachment with supple plastic for ease of lacing and natural walking comfort
- Vario joint allows natural lateral and for-art flex
- Vibram® Dhaulagiri sole is optimal for the high alpine blending climbing 'zones', push and brake 'zones', with stability 'zones' for true all-mountain function
- Steel roller lacing provides unequaled tightening without the exertion
Rubber randing absorbs impact and improves climb-ability
- Pebax plastic is light and strong in any temperature
- Upper: Pebax
- Sole: Vibram Dalaugiri
- Lining Arctics EXPE HA
- Weight: 1290 g (1/2 pair size 8UK)