Make quick work of uphill climbs with the Scott Orbit II Carbon Alpine Touring Boots. Carbon inlays provide stiffness in the Grilamid shell without adding unnecessary weight. The PWR Lite Gore-Tex liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable for long touring days.
Our Scott Orbit II Carbon Alpine Touring Boots were purchased New from Scott Sports SA and are still in their original box.
- 115 Flex Index
- 103.5 mm last width
- 11.5 ° + Free For Walking Template
- 60 ° shaft rotation
- PWR Lite Mid + Liner
- 2 Ergal fine adjustable buckles with TwinOne + Buckle System
- PowerLite tongue
- TwinOne X closure
- Vibram Bi-density rubber over the entire length
- Shock absorber inserts
- Material: PowerLite Carbon, Grilamid + carbon inserts, tongue of two materials for durability and mobility
- System: ISO Touring (UNI), Dynafit Certified Tech Inserts
- Weight: ca.1245g (size 26.5)