Purchased in 2015. Worn for about 1.5 years. The straps and Vibram soles are all in great shape. Straps do show some fuzzies due to washing, but other than that their integrity is unaffected.
Original REI listing included:
- Adjustable polyester strapping system uses pull-through design to give you a secure fit while avoiding the bulkiness of extra buckles and straps
- Dual-strap polyester webbing dries faster than nylon, maintaining a uniform fit in all conditions; adjustable toe loops add extra measure of security
- Shaped polyurethane footbeds/midsoles features a gender-specific design along with heel risers, heel cups and extra arch support for lasting pronation control
- Toss into washing machine for easy cleaning or clean by hand with scrub brush, baking soda and water; air dry and avoid bleach
- Vibram® Yampa nonmarking rubber outsoles feature 2-3mm lugging and water drainage channeling, much like the classic Colorado outsole
- Chaco ZX/2 Yampa Sandals can be resoled