Lowe Pro Super Trekker AW II - A versatile pack - Designed for the photographer/trekker/traveler yet excellent for cragging as well with heavy duty pack cloth and a front loader. The photographers module which compartmentalizes the entire main pack bag is completely removable thus reducing weight and transforming the pack for different uses. Lay it on the ground, open the front panel and your gear is before you. Full suspension internal frame pack set up for airline travel.
A lot of purpose within one pack. Photography, travel, cragging, or duffel specific.
Zip up the rear panel over the suspension for multi-pitch hauling.
- 2,423 cubic inch (40 Liters) interior capacity.
- Front panel loading.
- Adjustable for torso length.
- Endura and Ballistic's nylon pack cloth
- Entirely padded photographers interior module that can be custom configured and is removable in part or entirely for the non-photographers gear and clothing transport.
- Interior cubicles can be arranged as wanted with the Velcro attachments.
- Additional zippered interior compartments.
- Zippered nylon panel fully covers the suspension for use as baggage on the airline or...........when strapping onto a yak. This and a raincover fold and stow in the packs bottom.
- Top and side carry handles and multiple exterior lashing points.
- Not a carry on.
Pack is as new without any sign of use. Original retail was $650.00. Asking $195.00.
Weight Inside Dimensions (WxDxH) Outside Dimensions (WxDxH)
11.5 lb(5.2 kg) 14.5 x 6.5 x 25.5"(370 x 165 x 650 mm) 23.5 x 15.0 x 27.5"(595 x 380 x 700mm)*
Lowepro's largest photo backpack for photographers who carry substantial loads. This year, Super Trekker AW II went back to the drawing board. The result? A great-looking, virtually new pack with new, hi-tech materials and lots of extra features. An improved harness system — the most advanced technical harness system of any camera pack — includes an adjustable expedition-quality harness with an internal frame, load adjustment straps, CollarCut™ shoulder straps, quick-adjust waistbelt, and many comfort features. Super Trekker AW II has a fully customizable interior; revolutionary water-resistant, quick-access YKK zippers; three totally redesigned accessories (Trekker DayPack, Trekker Lens Pouch and Trekker Accessory Pouch); a travel cover; rubber handle; and an All Weather Cover for protection against extreme weather, dust and sand. A quick-access Trekker Tripod Mount can be positioned down the center of the pack or on either side. Attachment loops are made from the same tough Hypalon® you see in river rafts — they let you position optional SlipLock accessories wherever they’re most convenient: on the front or sides of the backpack, or on the harness or waistbelt.
* Position the quick-release Tripod Mount on either side or down the center of the pack. The vertical position balances the weight for difficult terrain.
* Lowepro’s patented All Weather Cover offers serious protection from weather, sand and dust.
* New, revolutionary YKK zipper allows quick-access and water-resistance.
* Optional SlipLock add-ons are easily positioned on the Hypalon attachment loops.
* The most advanced, fully-adjustable technical harness system of any camera backpack including an internal frame, Collar Cut straps, sternum strap, load adjustment straps and a contoured, padded waistbelt to distribute the load.
* 2–3 pro SLRs (including the Nikon® F5), 7–9 lenses up to 800mm, tripod, flash and accessories; or
* medium format system, including large 6 x 7 cameras (like the Mamiya® RZ); or
* large format field camera with film holders and lenses; or
* professional video system
Size (exterior, Tripod Mount attached):
23.5W x 15D x 27.5H in. (59.5 x 38 x 70 cm)
14.5W x 6.5D x 25.5H in. (37 x 16.5 x 65 cm)
water-resistant 600D ripstop nylon and 600D Endura nylon----------------------------------------
Reviews: Photography Review -
Lowepro Super Trekker AW Backpacks
You Tube - Pro-trekker aw ii , Jama.fr
Keywords: Photography, Travel, Trekking,