Climbing Skins Product Information
Closeout item, brand new!
The Fischer Profoil Hannibal 94 climbing skins are a molded, thin sheet of textured with exceptional glide and reliable grip in most snow conditions. These skins are cut to match the dimensions of the Hannibal skis in specific lengths and use the tip and tail features of that ski. The fact that these skins won't absorb water or "ice-up" make them a revolutionary step in climbing skin technology.
- Up to 20% longer stride due to the low friction coefficient of the ProFoil base material
- ProFoil skins provide maximum grip for ascents even in icy tracks
- ProFoil skins don't absorb water, therefore it will stay dry in all conditions and remain lightweight
- Profoil tip attachment and adjustable rear strap included
- Environmentally-friendly materials that don't use solvents
- Requires Fischer Profoil tip hole
SKU FISK00216 Material Profoil Polyethylene
Keywords: Tour, Profoil,
Fischer Profoil Hannibal 94 Climbing Skins-184cm
Hannibal Climbing Skins